We are one of the most experienced dental practice in the region providing Invisalign treatments to the residents of Wythenshawe, Altrincham, Hale, Heald Green and Timperley and surrounding areas.
Invisalign ‘invisible’ braces
This ‘invisible’ orthodontics system uses a series of clear aligners, custom-moulded to fit your teeth and gradually apply gentle pressure to reposition them over time.
When compared to traditional, fixed-metal braces, Invisalign has several advantages:
- Convenient – it doesn’t disrupt your lifestyle, you can remove your aligners to eat the food you want and clean your teeth
- Discrete – since the aligners are virtually invisible most people won’t even notice you’re in treatment
- Comfortable – there are no metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
Invisalign is an excellent option if you’re looking to discreetly and comfortably transform your smile, and is considered to have revolutionised orthodontic treatment.
If you’re considering straightening your teeth, but don’t like the thought of fixed braces, then Invisalign could prove to be the ideal solution.
Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible custom-made aligners that work to gradually straighten your teeth without using any metal wires or brackets.
We are proud to have an i-Tero scanner onsite, which allows us to throw away the gooey impressions and instead, take virtual impressions with the “wand”. This scanner also allows us to simulate your Invisalign outcome in just a few minutes. This outcome can also be sent to your email address before treatment starts!
Our patients love the fact that Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, and because they are removable, you’ll find it easy to brush and floss your teeth as normal throughout your treatment.
What does the treatment involve?
- You’ll need to wear each set of your bespoke aligners for a two-week period. At your next appointment you will be given a new set of aligners, which will gradually move your teeth into the correct position.
- Only remove the aligners when eating or brushing your teeth; this usually equates to around 20-22 hours a day.
You can start to look forward to your finished smile even before you begin your treatment. Using ClinCheck® software, your orthodontist will show you how your teeth will look once you’ve completed the treatment.
Am I suitable for Invisalign?
While Invisalign is a great option for many patients looking to improve their smile, your suitability for the treatment will depend on your individual requirements – other courses of action may be more suitable.
If you are looking for an experienced orthodontist providing consultation for Invisalign in Altrincham, Wythenshawe or nearby regions, you have come to the right place.
Finance for Invisalign
We also have finance options available for Invisalign allowing you to pay in monthly instalments. To know more about Invisalign and the cost of Invisalign treatment, please feel free to call us on 0161 437 2382