Smile Makeovers boost your confidence and can increase your comfort level. Your smile is the first and last thing people notice. Unfortunately, it often falls short of the ideal.
Chips, stains and cracks, imperfectly shaped or spaced teeth can spoil a wonderful smile and lower your self-esteem. A smile makeover is one or a combination of the treatments below which improve your smile.
As part of your smile makeover, the dentists at Portway Dental may recommend some of these treatments:
- Fillings, crowns or veneers – to restore the function and appearance of your teeth.
- Dental implants or bridges – To replace missing teeth and restore your confidence in your smile.
- Orthodontics – Everything from traditional fixed braces to near-invisible transparent aligners.
- Cosmetic teeth straightening – A range of options including composite build-ups for straightening teeth.
- Teeth whitening – We can have moulds made of your teeth for a home whitening treatment, using bleaching syringes (full instructions will be given regarding the use at home).
- Composite bonding – Composite bonding can correct cracks, chips, gaps and many other cosmetic issues.
If you are from Wythenshawe, Altrincham or nearby communities and looking for cosmetic dental treatment to improve your smile, please contact us for more information on how we can help you improve the look of your smile.